We offer a variety of programs that can be tailored to each victims’ needs. Learn more about them here, and be sure to contact us if you require assistance.
WINGS – Women In Need, Gaining Strength
Reach WINGS 24/7 at 970-565-9116 for free, confidential safety and advocacy services for the victim.
WINGS provides a temporary home for women and children survivors of domestic violence, as well as sexual assault. It encourages a positive and successful lifestyle, free from fear and violence. WINGS treats all people with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Women and children survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Children and their mothers, who are victims of child sex abuse
- 24-hour crisis intervention and admission
- Handicapped accessible
- Three meals a day
- Bathing and laundry facilities
- Medical, legal, and housing referrals
- Task-oriented counseling and goal setting
- Parenting, job, and life skills referrals
- Community referral services
- Call 970-565-9116 to speak to a staff person
- Women must be 18 years or emancipated (by having been married, in the armed forces, or having children)
- Residents freely choose to participate
- Residents agree to abide by the house rules and expectations