Reach Renew House 24/7 at 970-565-9116 for free, confidential safety and advocacy services for the victim.
Renew House provides a temporary home for women and children survivors of domestic violence, as well as sexual assault. It encourages a positive and successful lifestyle, free from fear and violence. Renew House treats all people with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault and their children
- Adult survivors of child sexual assault
All services are voluntary, free and confidential
- 24-hour crisis hotline
- Safety Planning
- Crisis Shelter for families and their pets
- Handicapped accessible
- Individual and group counseling
- Legal consultation
- Information and referrals for financial support, housing, legal, medical, and employment
Parenting, job, healthy relationship and life skills classes provided through community partners
Contact us 24/7/365 at 970-565-9116
and the Crisis Hotline at 970-565-2100
Montezuma and Dolores County, Colorado